Student Voice

https://twitter.com/hashtag/StuVoice?src=hash

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Prove Them Wrong!

     Family.Whether they do it out of love, to make you realize you are important to someone or that you need to get something done, is it right to make that person feel back stabbed or like they just don't have anyone to talk to? No. But do try to push them to do their best!

     Someone whom I trust a lot, tried encouraging me to graduate but maybe not in the best way. When I try to encourage people, I don't lie and make stuff up and change stories. I tell the truth. Being blunt is the best way to put things when you are trying to boost someone's confidence or trying to make them realize something. Now, if you hurt their feelings, explain the things you said to them and let them know it wasn't to hurt them, but don't say things that you wouldn't say to them alone.

     Having faith in yourself is a big part of life. Pushing people do hard work and making people feel like they are worth much is my goal in life! I need to do that myself! I need to prove that I will graduate! I will! I will prove the people who don't believe in me, WRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment