Student Voice

https://twitter.com/hashtag/StuVoice?src=hash

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

College Bound

As my high school career is coming down to an end,  I've come to realize that there is no turning back. It's finally hit me that my life as a teenager is coming to an end. Going to college will be a completely different experience. I have enjoyed my years in high school but now I know that I need to grow up and look ahead to my future.

As I have already been accepted into Iowa Western, I am really looking forward to starting that next chapter in my life. I will be studying in the field of Criminal Justice and will later in life be a police officer. I want to work my way up it being a correctional guard but right now I'm more focused on working on being a state patrol officer. College is going to come sooner than what I think it will, just like high school blew right by and who knows where time went.

No comments:

Post a Comment