Student Voice

https://twitter.com/hashtag/StuVoice?src=hash

Friday, April 3, 2015

Hope















Hope. Hope is desire and expectation. Today I wrote this bible verse on a sheet of paper and with a little bit of photo editing I was pleased with what I did.

God does so much for me, and leads me in such a good direction. I've done wrongs in my life and regretted them but that was in the past and I need to look forward. Doing what pleases me, getting the message of God out to the people and loving myself is what I think about daily. My goal in life is sharing my experiences, sharing my faith, sharing my struggles to help people or to lead them towards Christ. I've been in dark places in certain situations but I still saw the good in the situation. I saw light. I walked away from the negative. I thought of what could happen after it blows over.

"Hope anchors the soul." What this means to me, is that having hope, will get you to your destination. My destination will be heaven because my anchor holds me down and keeps me in my faith. Whether this makes sense to the person reading or not, I know where I stand. I know that my anchor is God. When I don't believe that I'm not meant to be on earth or not good enough to even be a person, I look to him. I pray. Believing that the situation will be okay is what I try to do. When I'm put down, I know God is telling me that I'm special. Im important. He loves me, and believing this, is what pushes me to be positive. Faith, Hope, Love, and Believing are very important to me. Have faith in God, hope all is going to be well, love yourself and the people around you, and believe you are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment