Student Voice

https://twitter.com/hashtag/StuVoice?src=hash

Friday, March 27, 2015

Appreciation

As I was driving to pick my mom up because she ran out of gas I thought to myself, what if I ran out of gas? Would she come get me if I were 28 miles north? Yes, she would because she's my mom and she loves me.
I've realized that my parents do more for me than anyone in this world. They're the most amazing people I could have in my life. They go out of there way to do things for me that no one else would do. Parent's understand you the most. I'm so grateful to have my parents.
I know people who don't have parents, and I feel for them because they don't feel the same love that I feel. Sometimes, because others don't have what you have, you realize how much pain they are going through, or you see they have these walls built up and it's hard for them to show how they feel inside, but you know they are hurting because they don't really talk to others and they may be mean because of loneliness.
The more time I spend with my family, the more I realize that what they do for me is to help me with my life. I appreciate everything that my parents do for me and it's amazing to know that I have supporters in everything that I do. My parents are my biggest supporters and forever I will be grateful for that. I love you mom and dad. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment