Student Voice

https://twitter.com/hashtag/StuVoice?src=hash

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Hypocritic Christian


    As were put through tough situations each and every single day, I see people who say their Christians, act a certain way. Not a way where it is necessarily right but in a way where there really is no faith showing through. I personally am guilty of doing ungodly things, but I look back and regret it. Regret it because I know where my faith lies. I'm not perfect, no one's perfect but I feel like if you don't follow religion, what's it worth saying you religious? Religion means nothing if you don't follow it. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to try my best to follow it. I will prove my Christianity to people. Now, to some I have, but others think I'm nice to be fake, I cry to get attention, I get angry because I'm a mean person. No. I'm not asking for attention, I'm not fake, I don't get angry because I am a mean person, I cry because I have extremely super sensitive feelings. I'm nice because I care about how I make others feel. I get angry because I may or may not see someone doing something to others that they would hate if it were done to them.
     Show who you really are. If you believe that there is a God, that your a Christian. Show it. Don't go off and be mean and talk about people behind their back. Show how God is shining through you. Don't fall into Satan's trap. Believe that you can, and you will shine. Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment