Student Voice

https://twitter.com/hashtag/StuVoice?src=hash

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Believe

Believe. I tell myself this every time something goes wrong, or someone is in a bad mood, going through something I may or may not understand. People in this society, seem to not want to get involved in any sort of problem, or even give their opinion about it if someone is asking for help. I believe that if someone is coming to you for help, you should help them, not let them figure things out on their own. By this, I mean that if someone has been struggling for something for weeks or months, help. They need it whether you think they do or not. Help others. Believe in others. Have faith in others. You're strong and so is everyone else. You may or may bot believe it, but you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment